- This event has passed.
June Webinar | eScribe Platform Overview & Demo
June 16 @ 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Meetings can be difficult when switching between in-person, virtual/remote and hybrid options. That is where meeting management software can help streamline the experience for board and council members as well as staff and meeting participants.
In this webinar we will:
- Highlight the importance of bridging virtual and physical meetings for a seamless experience
- Show how eScribe can improve efficiency and effectiveness at every stage of the meeting cycle
- Deliver a breakdown of cost and ROI
- Walk through eScribe’s platform and showcase its functionalities
- Host a live Q&A to answer your specific needs
Join us to learn more about meeting management and how our solutions can work for you!
eScribe, a leading provider for cloud-based meeting management solutions, covers the meeting lifecycle end-to-end including creating automated agendas and acting as a record management system. Designed with the needs of public sector boards, committees and councils in mind, our platform offers comprehensive tools and workflows that increases efficiency and reduces human errors by providing templates, workflows and version control
Compliant with accessibility requirements, such as ADA, AODA, Section 508, WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) 2.0, eScribe aims to improve efficiency, transparency and resource allocation, so users can focus on other higher-value tasks and projects to better serve their communities and stakeholders.